Friday 26 February 2016

Home at Last

Well who would have thought that on one of the coldest weeks of the year I would be hanging out in the country!  My family decided to take off and go skiing so that means a country adventure for me!  You all know how I feel about skiing - waaaay too slippery and scary.  I prefer a light jog or a cozy bed, actually let's be honest, a cozy bed is where it's at.

It's always nice to have a change of scenery, but there is nothing better than getting back home.  Plus I missed all my friends at the clinic!  It is a lot of effort sometimes for me to lift my head when I am in a deep sleep and greet all your smiling faces but it's totally worth it :>) The day my mommy was supposed to come and pick me up it was terrible weather and I thought she might not make it!  She arrived around lunchtime though - whew!  I spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled up in my cozy bed behind the front desk at the clinic.

I thought you might like to see some pictures of me enjoying country life.





xoxo Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.